+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first gain P3

My first gain P3

I had peanut butter last night 1 tbs It was peter pan crunchy P3D7 and 1lb gain this morning .. Should I not be adding peanut butter yet?
    or is there a peaut butter I can have ? Thanks

I used peanut butter that you grind yourself at the store, so it's just nuts. It's yummy and no added junk! No gain. Good Luck

We are very close to the same days. I am R1P3D7 so a day behind you

Watch some peanut butter brands. They like to hide sugar(s) in them. Especially national brands in the supermarket. Go for more Natural brands in either the health sections. I also found that Smucker's (as a national brand) makes a good natural peanut butter in a glass jar. Or stick with what was mentioned about grinding your own if you have a store near you that has that equipment.

Hi Melinda How are you doing ? What foods have you added so far? Ive addded cooking spay coconut oil eggs chesse and mix veggies . I had a gain with peanut butter ... I got me some almond butter I am goin to try !
    Quote Originally Posted by Melinda View Post
    We are very close to the same days. I am R1P3D7 so a day behind you

Hmmmm ..... I had almond butter last night and and gained .8 this morning. I had a spoon full about 7-8 last night.. maybe it was just to late ?
    I guess Im not subposed to have peanut or almond butter

The nut butters should be OK at this point in P3 as long as there is no added sugar and you limit the amount. Just be sure to read the ingredients and make sure there is nothing but nuts and possibly salt and no preservatives.

you didn't actually gain a lb...its 3500 cals in a lb...so was your total consumption that day 3500 cals??? NOOOOO...its water so don't be Alarmed...next time don't eat a heavy carb at night!!!

I have added eggs, cooking spray, mixed veggies, plain greek yogurt (mixed with a little stevia and berries yummy!), peanut butter and today cottage cheese. I have stayed 1 to 2 pounds under my LDW. I would like to lose about 10 pounds more but not sure I need a full 30 day round 2....do you have plans to go another round?

Wow when you put it that way it sounds good ! thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    you didn't actually gain a lb...its 3500 cals in a lb...so was your total consumption that day 3500 cals??? NOOOOO...its water so don't be Alarmed...next time don't eat a heavy carb at night!!!

+ Reply to Thread