+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first gain P3

Hi Melinda Yes i will go another 30-40 day round in July I have at least 25-30 to lose Im 4 pounds below my LDW.... I guess i will give up on peanut butter/ almond butter for now ... Sounds like you are doing AWESOME!!!! Good Luck !
    Quote Originally Posted by Melinda View Post
    I have added eggs, cooking spray, mixed veggies, plain greek yogurt (mixed with a little stevia and berries yummy!), peanut butter and today cottage cheese. I have stayed 1 to 2 pounds under my LDW. I would like to lose about 10 pounds more but not sure I need a full 30 day round 2....do you have plans to go another round?

Yeah, water weight is the cause of much distress! ~ Linda

Melanie, some CARBs are a KILLER to the scale...that's why its best to eat your best meal for lunch...LOL...I am here learning new approach to the Weight Lose world, so I can assist my clients and maybe have them to join in this...however, I gotta BE SUCCESSFUL 1ST...the Blind cant really LEAD the Blind...I can't WAIT to share....ev1 has been asking me too...LOL

The only thing I eat with alot of carb is my apple and grape fruit .. I love carbs but they are not my friend...LOL In the past i lost better with very little carbs. Your Clients ? Are you helping people in your area or online ? Good luck with everything ! Melanie

Yeah...but, with a Natural Diet...no pills...no drops...eath healthy and exercise....however, when I came across HCG I wanted to research this product to find out how it works...esp for those whom have to lose 50+ cause most have issues with CRAVINGS and not able to really exercise...LOOKn GOOD and YourHCG has a program that will join too!

+ Reply to Thread