+ Reply to Thread

Thread: safe products

Question safe products

I was wondering if the following products are safe to use during Phase 2?

Natural Visions Conditioning Shampoo
    Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Clycerin, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glychol Steartae, Lauramide DEA, Amidmethicone, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol -10, Hydrolyzed Silk, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenants (Lemongrass) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosemary Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf (Balm Mint) Extract, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin.

Glister fluoride toothpaste
    Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.21%

Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser
    Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C12-15 Pareth -15 Sulfonate, Salicylic Acid, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phophate, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Yellow No. 5, Red No. 40, Fragrance.

None of these products have oil and the firs two state that they are natural.

Does the shampoo say "oil free"? If not then please don't use it. Please stick with the Safe Product list on the member's site for the best results.

It does not state it. I thought it would be safe because it looks like it does not have oil on the list of ingredients. I'll go back to using baby shampoo. Thank you Linda,

I got my Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser from walmart and it states on first of bottle "OIL FREE" and I can tell it is...I am in LOVE with it!!!

why is it safe to USE BABY OIL (Mineral Oil)????

The molecules of Baby Oil are too big to enter the blood stream. That is why they are allowed.
    Last edited by Sadie; 04-26-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    I got my Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser from walmart and it states on first of bottle "OIL FREE" and I can tell it is...I am in LOVE with it!!!
    Thanks Slim!!! I've seen your comments and I think we started around the same time. Today is day 5, for me. So I'm still trying to figure out what helps and what hinders as I go!

I was also wondering about the baby oil. I put some on my child last nite and didn't loose any weight this morning. After going over the protocol I realized that it is normal and I just have to be patient. I should resume my weightloss either tomorrow or day after. So far from 160 to 154.5, and the week isn't over yet!
    Last edited by whiteopal2012; 04-26-2012 at 09:39 PM.

The baby oil should not have caused this issue. The molecules are too big to be absorbed into the blood stream.

+ Reply to Thread