+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Phase 3 help Please

Phase 3 help Please

This is day three after last dose of drops. Tomorrow (Monday) will be my first day of maintenance I know for 2 or 3 days i have to eat alot of protein.. How much is enough? Can I have eggs ? What about veggies can I still eat what I did in Phase 2 or is it just protein? sorry for all the questions .. If anyone can tell me what they ate on these days it would be helpfull! Thanks and have a great day ! Melanie

Melanie, yes, eggs are fine but only have one whole egg with yolk per day the rest egg whites. Start the morning with an omlette of 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites. Hard boiled eggs are a great source of protein for snacks. You will do fine if you go slowly. Let me know if you need anything.

I can use a cooking spray right?
    can I have veggies 2 servings a day?Or is it all protein for the first days of Phase 3

I ate salad and cauliflower for veggies; same meat as p2, with lots of little steaks for my snacks, like 3 oz steaks, and chicken. I was so sick of fish, i didnt eat any those days...eggs, steak, chicken, homemade ranch.

Can I mix veggies yet? Like a tomato in my salad? So I can have steak now?I never had steak in phase 2 .
    How do you make your homemade ranch? sorry for all the questions .. thanks

I would really like to know how to make the homemade ranch too! Thank you!

This is from the old discussion boards. I have not tried it! I believe it's also ok to buy hidden valley ranch packets and mix with mayonaise.

YourHCG.com
Ranch Dressing --- Elizabeth MacRae Wing

Ingredients for Home Made Ranch Dressing
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
• 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
• 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper

Directions
In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving

+ Reply to Thread