+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stevia

Stevia

Hi,
    I don't know if this kind of post is allowed. If not, I am really sorry and please ignore this.
    The Sweetleaf stevia is on sale in the drugstore.com website and they also have a over 25 dollars free shipping policy. I don't know how long it will last. But if you are interested, please check it out.
    Finally, I have absolutely no connection to the drugstore.com website. I won't make any money out of it if that's your concern.
    Please enjoy.

Debbie, thank you for the tip. I personally use www.vitacost for my stevia and often speak about it here on the forum. We just prefer you not advertise for a competitor of HCG.

Would you say stevia is better than splenda? I've been a long time splenda user but I've always been curious about how stevia compares.

Liquid stevia is the ONLY sweetener we advise for clients to use. Splenda and other powdered sweeteners have ingredients in it that interfere with the HCG doing it's job.

I would say it is just as good or better !! I Love stevia now ! Its my new sweetner
    Quote Originally Posted by Frakenzeez View Post
    Would you say stevia is better than splenda? I've been a long time splenda user but I've always been curious about how stevia compares.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Liquid stevia is the ONLY sweetener we advise for clients to use. Splenda and other powdered sweeteners have ingredients in it that interfere with the HCG doing it's job.
    I thought that saccharin was acceptable, and is powdered stevia okay? If not, why not?

VERY new, set to start day one on Saturday.

Saccharin is what Dr. Simeons allowed on the original protocol. However, the carcinogenic properties are not desirable. Powdered Stevia contains ingredients that interfere with the HCG doing it's job.

I'm looking on Amazon for liquid stevia and see several choices. I have seen several mentions here in the forum for "Sweetleaf" brand, is the "Stevita" brand okay - like this:
    http://www.amazon.com/Stevia-Peach-C...s=stevia+drops

I am not familiar with Stevita...I always use the Sweetleaf brand, but did read some of the reviews and someone get info from the company and it has 0 carbs, like the Sweetleaf, so I would think it is OK. Linda will need to give the definite OK. I have about 10 different flavors, collected over my five rounds, and I am definitely sold on the stevia. A little goes a long way, so though it is pricy, it lasts a long time.

+ Reply to Thread