+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GAS GAS GAS....jus BLOATED!

GAS GAS GAS....jus BLOATED!

P2R1D1 (loading)...I AM SOOOOOO BLOATED...I've been eating Icecream n adding Heavy Whipped crean to coffee n 2 doughnuts...I usually don't intake dairy product (besides a lil cheese here n there)...when I'm bloated like this (FULL OF GAS) I usually weigh more...OMG Icecream n the Heavy Whipped Crean has the FAT I need, right? Is there anything else? I had french toast n omelette for breakfast...pizza for lunch/dinner...so I was consuming the Icecream n HWC for snacks (3times)...HELP!

P2R1D2...I am up 3.4 lbs!!!! OMG...I am sooooooo BLOATED and GASSY...my stomach looks like I am 9 months pregnant!!! I don't do DAIRY products (like this)...s my body is SHOCKED...LOL

So true Slim. Hang in there!

I am DEF GONNA hang in there!!! I am tooooo DETERMINED and there is SOOOO MUCH support with YourHCG...Oh, I got the Organic Apple Cider Vin...now when and how much do I use daily...I was thinking about using it on my Lettuce and Cucumbers (I know I don't combine veggies)...but, what is the daily allowed amount?

2 tablespoons ACV with a minimum of 1/4 cup water - preferrably 8 ounces add liquid stevia for taste. Do this twice a day.

Good luck Slim !!!!!

+ Reply to Thread