+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RISKS with this diet??

Question RISKS with this diet??

Hi my mom and I are looking into buying the HCG products tomorrow. She needs to lose 80 pounds or so and I need to lose about 15. I was just wondering if there are any risks with this diet. Will only eating 500 calories damage any organs or cause any serious health complications?? I'm really nervous about compromising my health and I have heard both excellent and bad things about this diet. If I could get any reassurance or information that would be great! thanks!

No known risks other than those with previous gallbladder issues will see it aggrevated. Also, those with certain types of cancers can see their condition exacerated. So it is very important to review this protocol with your physician if you suffer from either of those condition. The first few days on protocol you may suffer headaches, nausea or malaise due to your body detoxing.

Okay thank you so much! I'm a big researcher and I've looked up this diet a hundred times trying to gather every bit of information I can! Like I said I have heard both great things and not so good things about this diet. I was also wondering how weight is kept off after all phases are complete...do you just get used to eating smaller, healthier portions of food?

If the phases are followed to their completion without any deviation there is a 65 - 70% success rate. Once your body is stable, it is unlikely you will gain weight from eating normally.

Sounds like the way to go! Thank you for your time, I plan on ordering my plan tomorrow!

Excellent! Let me know if you need anything. I assume you read Pounds and inches. If not, here is the link www.yourhcg.com/poundsandinches.pdf

One more question! I am in nursing school and was exposed to tuberculosis, I don't have active form just have the exposure which is inactive. I don't think this is a problem but I just wanted to make sure!

I have not heard of HCG interacting or affecting this condition.

Okay thanks! Sorry for all of the questions. I did order today and haven't received the email to access the member site. I guess that takes a while.

You will within a few days. Meanwhile read up on the protocol here and at www.yourhcg.com/poundsandinches.pdf.

+ Reply to Thread