+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RISKS with this diet??

Quote Originally Posted by mtillery3 View Post
    Hi my mom and I are looking into buying the HCG products tomorrow. She needs to lose 80 pounds or so and I need to lose about 15. I was just wondering if there are any risks with this diet. Will only eating 500 calories damage any organs or cause any serious health complications?? I'm really nervous about compromising my health and I have heard both excellent and bad things about this diet. If I could get any reassurance or information that would be great! thanks!
    The Only risk with this diet Is you will lose weight !!! It is a awesome diet ! Good luck ...

It is amazing the reports I receive of improved health. People are getting off medications they have been on for years. I love those reports the best. That is when I really know the difference we are making in peoples lives.

We are both very excited to start! I know it will be hard but the stories we hear from friends who have lost on this are very motivating! I am still waiting for an email to get the access to the member site!

Did you check your spam? If not there send me an email with your ordering information and I will get it set up for you. Linda@yourhcg.com.

I called to check on it and apparently the name was spelled wrong so they corrected that and said they would send it now! Thank you for you concern!

I am here to help so I wanted to be sure that we got this resolved.

+ Reply to Thread