+ Reply to Thread

Thread: weight loss stall

weight loss stall

This is my 2nd time doing hcg diet. Once before back in nov. 2011. Both times I get immediate results the 1st 3 or 4 days then nothing for like 4 days. Its so discouraging. What could be the problem? Is it normal for some people?

Terry, by the 4th day of VLCD any variation to the original protocol menu or rules will cause stalls. If it would be helpful I would like to offer to take a look at your food journal over the last 3 days. Include every detail including exact measurements and spices used. You can either post it here or send it to my email address. Linda@yourhcg.com Try not to worry, we will figure this out together.

Your post have changed up my mind again.I am new here and planned to start HCG diet.But after reading your results I am not going to start HCG diet now.

Kevin, I am confused. One persons results is going to make you not try the diet? This is a very sensitive protocol but if you don't eat exactly what is on the diet you will stall on the scale. This diet protocol works.
    Last edited by Sadie; 04-22-2012 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    This is my 2nd time doing hcg diet. Once before back in nov. 2011. Both times I get immediate results the 1st 3 or 4 days then nothing for like 4 days. Its so discouraging. What could be the problem? Is it normal for some people?
    Sorry Terry but that's just how it is for everyone. When you decide to try to lose weight you will lose a lot very quickly at first but then it will slow down. Don't be discouraged though because you will still lose weight; you just have to keep at it.

when I had a stall I lost inches ! check your inches?

Yes, measuring is such a valuable tool. The protocol is called Pounds and Inches for a reason.

+ Reply to Thread