+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hungry

Hungry

I am getting pretty hungry between lunch and dinner. I save my last fruit for after dinner because then it curbs my craving to go grab the wrong thing and cheat. Any ideas? Also, I have been using crystal light in my water, is that ok, or any better ideas? I don't buy bottled water and our Arizona water is terrible. Thanks for any suggestions!

Crystal light is NOT allowed. Try liquid stevia (vitacost.com or amazon.com) i like rootbeer, grape. There are a lot of flavors.

jenguptill@verizon.net
    I just drink a ton of water to curb the cravings, plus taking your drops closer together (every 2 hours or so). Also, you NEED to buy bottled water, crystal light is a no-no. Nothing but water, tea (green is the best, yerba mate) and coffee (only with stevia and 1 tbs milk or half n' half, per day).

Ok thanks! I ordered a ton of stevia flavors from Amazon. I am on the injections through my doctor and in his list it says any artificial sweeteners are allowed. Is that because I am not on the drops? I am on my 4th day and have dropped 8 lbs. thank you

Artificial sweeteners are fine however we find liquid does the same job without the potential carcinogenic properties.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

Dr.simeons died in the 70's, Question is how he would have considered different sweeteners and food developed after his death, for example Splenda?
    Last edited by Christer; 03-29-2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: typo

I've been using spenda as well. I'm on day 9 and have lost 13 lbs. I only need to lose 15 more. Very happy! I am switching to Stevia to see if it's any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Christer View Post
    Dr.simeons died in the 70's, Question is how he would have considered different sweeteners and food developed after his death, for example Splenda?
    He would have done what he did in the 1950's we tried Splenda. It did not interact well with the HCG. That is why we do not advise it's use.

Quote Originally Posted by Hcgdieter View Post
    I've been using spenda as well. I'm on day 9 and have lost 13 lbs. I only need to lose 15 more. Very happy! I am switching to Stevia to see if it's any better.
    Remember liquid stevia only.

+ Reply to Thread