+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wondering...

Wondering...

Hi there. I am p2d7. I am down 6.6. The question is that I am noticing that my muscle percent is going down and my body fat percentage is not really moving at all. Should I be worried that I have done this wrong this time around? Am I only losing muscle?

Help!
    Robin

I can't believe something potentially this serious has gone unanswered. Did you get an answer at all??
    All natural, Certified Organic blends, spices, marinades, and other foods! Many gluten free products as well!! Most products are very low in salt, and sugar. Go to my website to check it out and/or place online orders, that can be shipped directly within the 50 states, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands!! There are a few spices/blends that are compatable {for me} with Phase 2!! Ask which ones are working for me!
    www.mywildtree.com/StephanieRitchotte

Hi MayneCoon - I am sorry that this did not go answered. I check the forum regularly, but this question did not pop up until now. I will have our IT department look into this particular issue.

Regarding the muscle percentage going down and the body fat staying the same, how far along on the diet were you at the time this was happening? You shouldn't lose much muscle other than not exercising much while on the diet. Over time the body fat percentage should go down as you are losing abnormal fat while on the diet, in the form of both pounds and inches. ~ Sadie
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

+ Reply to Thread