+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Other forums that are active????!

Other forums that are active????!

This forum seems to be abandoned.

Not sure what the deal is.
    I'm hoping somebody will direct me to a active forum, because this isn't gonna work.
    For as popular as this diet is. This concerns me that this is a sign that something is wrong. This forum was setup for daily encouragement to the purchaser of the product. Support is advertised, but yet isn't enforced?!
    I paid for a 30 day supply, and I'm not receiving what is advertised.

Please, if anyone here reading this. Can you please direct me to help with this issue. I need support. TIA

Hi Tattooed Beauty -

The support offered with the Your HCG purchase is from the Your HCG health coaches. I am not sure why the community is not active, but we are definitely here to help. It looks like you are doing great! I'll see if they can put a message on our Facebook page to get the community going a little bit. ~ Sadie
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

Hi Tattooed Beauty -

The support offered with the Your HCG purchase is from the Your HCG health coaches. I am not sure why the community is not active, but we are definitely here to help. It looks like you are doing great! I'll see if they can put a message on our Facebook page to get the community going a little bit. ~ Sadie
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

Sadie, thanks for responding.

I understand that the support comes from the coaches in all, but the forum is completely dead. No one is here. This makes me wonder if there is something wrong with the product because there is absolutely no one here?! I have been doing this since 2011. The last time it was me and maybe two other people here. No one has been here for a long time. I find it weird for this to be a popular product.

Not to be rude or anything, but you aren't here daily like Linda was. It just concerns me if I were to run into a problem. I won't be able to get it addressed in a timely manner. Considering things need to be handle in a timely fashion with protocol. People that have been here was a huge help when Linda would have an emerg. Or go on vacation, even answer questions if she wasn't available.

I been on the Facebook page and that too has been abandoned. I was on it today, and nothing. I'm just feeling like this was a mistake getting into this again without the support that was here.

Sorry. I'm just not feeling confident about this round due to the inactive state the forum is in.

Confidence is at a low...

Sadie, thanks for responding.

I understand that the support comes from the coaches in all, but the forum is completely dead. No one is here. This makes me wonder if there is something wrong with the product because there is absolutely no one here?! I have been doing this since 2011. The last time it was me and maybe two other people here. No one has been here for a long time. I find it weird for this to be a popular product.

Not to be rude or anything, but you aren't here daily like Linda was. It just concerns me if I were to run into a problem. I won't be able to get it addressed in a timely manner. Considering things need to be handle in a timely fashion with protocol. People that have been here was a huge help when Linda would have an emerg. Or go on vacation, even answer questions if she wasn't available.

I been on the Facebook page and that too has been abandoned. I was on it today, and nothing. I'm just feeling like this was a mistake getting into this again without the support that was here.

Sorry. I'm just not feeling confident about this round due to the inactive state the forum is in.

Hi Tattooed Beauty - We definitely try to make ourselves available as much as possible. My hours are Monday - Friday from 6am - 2pm MST and I do check the community multiple times a day while I am here. I mentioned that you can also call us Monday - Friday from 8am - 4pm MST at 877-748-2709.

I understand it can be frustrating, but I do try my best to drum up conversation and offer support when needed. The product still is very effective with weight loss and we are still have the same great results as we were before. The HCG diet definitely isn't as popular as it was a few years back, but we are still just as busy now as we were back then. We have a lot of repeat customers, and that may be why they aren't active on the forums. If you do need anything, please let us know! ~ Sadie
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

Hi Tattooed Beauty - We definitely try to make ourselves available as much as possible. My hours are Monday - Friday from 6am - 2pm MST and I do check the community multiple times a day while I am here. I mentioned that you can also call us Monday - Friday from 8am - 4pm MST at 877-748-2709.

I understand it can be frustrating, but I do try my best to drum up conversation and offer support when needed. The product still is very effective with weight loss and we are still have the same great results as we were before. The HCG diet definitely isn't as popular as it was a few years back, but we are still just as busy now as we were back then. We have a lot of repeat customers, and that may be why they aren't active on the forums. If you do need anything, please let us know! ~ Sadie
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

+ Reply to Thread