+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's up with the forum?

Question What's up with the forum?

Sadie, am I the only person posting around here? I seem to have posted the last few questions (and thanks again for your responses, by the way).

I looked at one of my last posts, and it had a few hundred views, but no replies. What's up with you guys? Is there anybody else on P2 out there?

-Lisa-

I am currently on Phase 2, but noticed a HUGE change in the forums last year, and really don't get on here much at all anymore. Partly because of the lack of posting/response, and partly because half the time I come onto the site, and it is all messed up...

I am currently R1P2D45 - down 30 pounds ... Not the best results, but I am still having massive hive type issues, and tons of stress, so I will take it. My plan is to do another round starting mid to late June...
    All natural, Certified Organic blends, spices, marinades, and other foods! Many gluten free products as well!! Most products are very low in salt, and sugar. Go to my website to check it out and/or place online orders, that can be shipped directly within the 50 states, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands!! There are a few spices/blends that are compatable {for me} with Phase 2!! Ask which ones are working for me!
    www.mywildtree.com/StephanieRitchotte

+ Reply to Thread