+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oops!

Oops!

I'm on R2P2D11...I just made roasted tomatoes for my family and thought I could have them as my lunch veggie too. I just gobbled it up, so yummy! But....I forgot I put olive oil on them! Should I start over my days, or should I be ok? I've lost 10 lbs so far, I don't want to mess up too bad!

Anyone out there??

I think they are having issues with the boards again.

Hi Jeng - Yes, the boards were down and it ended up being a huge issue but it's now fixed YAY! If the boards are ever down, you can always call or chat with us for support too. Did you get this issue figured out? If not, you do want to do at least 21 days on the low calorie diet without straying from the diet at all. This will help ensure that the hypothalamus gland is reset properly. Let me know if you need anything else. ~ Sadie
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

Quote Originally Posted by jeng View Post
    I'm on R2P2D11...I just made roasted tomatoes for my family and thought I could have them as my lunch veggie too. I just gobbled it up, so yummy! But....I forgot I put olive oil on them! Should I start over my days, or should I be ok? I've lost 10 lbs so far, I don't want to mess up too bad!
    I would start counting over. You didn't mess up bad, you won't gain the weight back but should start at day one again.

+ Reply to Thread