+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After HCG

KENRITIA

After HCG

Linda,

I have questions:

1. I've read post where people are gaining alot of weight in one weekend in phase 3 and are having to do a steak day. Why such a huge weight gain in 1 weekend? I never thought it was possible to gain so much so fast.

2.Once I am done with phase 3 and 4, do I have to do another round of HCG in order to lose weight? Can I continue to exercise and eat healthy to lose? I understand I am resetting my hypathalmus, but I was't sure if it would reset always to my LDW? Just Curious... this is a very strict diet and I am not sure if I will be able to do another round anytime soon. I have two small children who are eager to hug me again! :-) I miss doing alot of things with them without wearing gloves...they are starting to look at me strange with the gloves on. LOL!

Thank you!

#1. Most likely they are not following the Phase 3 directions. They are very specific and I layed it out under the topic Phase 3. Give it a read.
    #2 Yes, in order for you to lose ABNORMAL fat you must do a round of hCG. You can exercise and eat healthy but you will never lose abnormal fat. HCG addresses ONLY abnormal fat. Conventional dieting and exercise decreases normal fat reserves.
    Tell your babies it won't be long before the gloves are gone :-)

KENRITIA
    Gotcha!!! Thanks Linda for the clarification...

Anytime. I am glad to answer any questions that come up. I see so many frustrated people who do not read up on the guidelines for the protocol and struggle with weight. Good job doing your homework!

I have a Christmas party to go to 1 1/2 weeks after I stop taking the HCG. If I just watch what I eat and keep the calories low, can I eat regular food at the party or not? I don't want to gain weight.

Nope. Sorry. I have seen many people ruin their round of HCG by eating sugars and starches during the Ph 3 Maintenance portion. It leads to weeks of frustration and tears. It simply isn't worth it.

And I am one of those people, Jill. I added in carbs and desserts on a cruise after three weeks in P3, but it was my fourth round, so I should have spent many more weeks maintaining. I had actually dropped below my goal weight, but after the cruise, I could get back to LDW, but could not stay there. Everything I added caused me to gain 2-3 pounds, so I was doing one steak day after another. I finally chose to redo the round to get the proper reset, and have not regretted that decision. Nothing is worth jepordizing all the hard work you have done. Chose very wisely at your party, and that can be done. Good luck

Again, thank you for sharing your wisdom. Your experience is so beneficial to new people. Bless you.

What is the difference between abnormal fat and normal fat?

Abnormal fat is locked down and not accessable unless you are a) starving b)pregnant and malnurished or c) under the influence of HCG. Normal fat supplies ARE accessable and are used up by the body regularly throughout the day.

+ Reply to Thread