+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After HCG

This is mostly due to to not following the phase 3 in proper way... They carelessly eat food and take hcg diet. because of this instead of loosing weight, they gain more weight and then make posts that phase 3 is not working good. this is wrong. Taking doses properly and eat food according to diet plan, it will nothing do with you.

Learn More
    Last edited by Samuel; 11-25-2013 at 10:04 PM.

stoneenergy
    I have a pizza party to go to during week one of Phase 3. Will I blow the whole thing if I have a piece of pizza?

JodyBarton
    Quote Originally Posted by KENRITIA View Post
    Linda,

I have questions:

1. I've read post where people are gaining alot of weight in one weekend in phase 3 and are having to do a steak day. Why such a huge weight gain in 1 weekend? I never thought it was possible to gain so much so fast.

2.Once I am done with phase 3 and 4, do I have to do another round of HCG in order to lose weight? Can I continue to exercise and eat healthy to lose? I understand I am resetting my hypathalmus, but I was't sure if it would reset always to my LDW? Just Curious... this is a very strict diet and I am not sure if I will be able to do another round anytime soon. I have two small children who are eager to hug me again! :-) I miss doing alot of things with them without wearing gloves...they are starting to look at me strange with the gloves on. LOL!

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneenergy View Post
    I have a pizza party to go to during week one of Phase 3. Will I blow the whole thing if I have a piece of pizza?
    If I were you, I'd skip the pizza party ... Not only is the wheat a no-no in the 1st 3 weeks of phase 3, it might not even be allowed during the entire 6 weeks. How much weight have you lost? How long were you on the drops? You know how committed you were to that phase, this phase is even MORE important. Follow it to a T. Otherwise, it seems you might be setting yourself up for failure the remainder of the 6 weeks of maintenance. All my opinion though. There will always be times when special occasions come up, but the 6 weeks are crucial to stay successful by following exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneenergy View Post
    PLEASE don't eat at the Pizza party. In my opinion Phase 3 is the MOST IMPORTANT part of the protocol. It is during Phase 3 when we stabilize at the new weight. You will immediately and rapidly gain weight and will require additional weeks of Phase 3 to stabilize your body. It simply isn't worth it.

Hcg diet is good for weight loss. I never tried this diet but i heard lot about this diet that after doing this diet we can see a great difference in our weight. Its a great diet idea.

+ Reply to Thread