+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Keep losing weight in P3

JodyBarton
    If you can add 2T of ground flax seeds to a protein smoothie or something that is the best bet (what my Naturopath doctor recommended for me when I did this with her), from a natural perspective. Stay away from products like Miralax, not so good for you

gmurillo729
    Hi Linda still nothing, I drank coffee earlier this morning hoping maybe that would help... Please tell me what else I can do

gmurillo729
    I I also have been drinking my plenty water that u suggest...

gmurillo729
    FYI .. I've kept my foods to consist only of things I've eaten on ph3 to be safe (spinach, romaine lettuce, cucumber, celery, tilapia, chicken brst, grape fruit, Fuji apple, water, tea)

gmurillo729
    Ayyy got home went to release water and decided to just wait sit ... Lol kinda forced myself and I went... But is there anything I am doing wrong causing how to prevent again from causing such a long wait.... Can I add flax seed I have me a book but haven't used it since diet started ... Ain't really sure how to use lol to be honest it was used for a particular receipe.

There is nothing you did wrong at all. Your body is just taking time to adjust to the new foods and when it does release - look out! Try to not worry and be a little more patient. The flax should be fine a little later on in Phase 3 - just not the first 10 - 12 days on maintenance.

gmurillo729
    Thanks Linda ... I am so happy I made it to day 5 on ph 3... My weight is stable perfectly. I am now going to enjoy my vegetables. Tonight is your fajita receipe...

I hope you enjoy it.

+ Reply to Thread