+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Keep losing weight in P3

OK thanks Barbara, I'll check out my CVS then

I am on Round 1 phase 3 and I am having trouble in the afternoon, I seem to want to eat more sugar....is there any tricks I can try to keep from cheating?

What day of maintenance are you on? You can use things like oranges or later on in P3 greek yogurt sweetened with Stevia.

Now that I've introduced dairy, my P3 afternoon snack is an apple, sliced thin, with a couple of slices of cheddar cheese. I alternate bites. It gives me that sweet/savory thing and I find it very satisfying. As a matter of fact, if I'm going to have it I have to have it early or I don't have an appetite at the right time for dinner!

Quote Originally Posted by lisaks View Post
    Now that I've introduced dairy, my P3 afternoon snack is an apple, sliced thin, with a couple of slices of cheddar cheese. I alternate bites. It gives me that sweet/savory thing and I find it very satisfying. As a matter of fact, if I'm going to have it I have to have it early or I don't have an appetite at the right time for dinner!
    Nice! That is a great combination for a snack.

oh thank you for the apple ad cheese idea, i really miss eating cheese.........thank you again, I am going to try this for sure!!

Rainee, make sure you don't add this until at least the second week of P3.

So I found the senna stuff and used it last weekend and it worked!!!! But haven't gone in a whole week. Will use it again this weekend. I did notice, that since last weekend, I keep losing larger amounts of weight. I am now 5.2 lbs under my ldw. I was planning on doing 6 weeks in P3, but since I've done 5 wks and am so far under my ldw, I will try steel cut oats today. Anyone have any suggestions on what to add to them? Also, I have a question, I found Organic Coconut sugar. I bought it, but didn't use in P3 because I was afraid. Does anyone know if that is P3 friendly?

No sorry. Please wait until P4 for this. ~ Linda

I'd say just to let him continue on with whatever he's doing. In my first round, I went as far as 14 pounds below LDW before the scale stopped moving. On my second round, I went down and stayed within 6 to 8 pounds below LDW. Consider him lucky and let the streak ride. Stick with good food choices (don't get overconfident and go back to old habit foods) and just play it out. Sooner or later, you stabilize.

+ Reply to Thread