+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So lost!

NAE372

Question So lost!

I am new to all of this and am not able to start until mid next week thanks to TOM I have read through the loading phase, and I'm good with that. Also, by watching videos I understand you have to stay on the vlcd for 72 hrs after last dose. My main concerns are what I am doing in the mean time. I read the approved list of foods, and understand most of that as well. I purchased the 45 day package, and am so confused on how long I am actually supposed to sustain the vlcd? Another concern is how long I can walk? I read an hr slowly, then read 1/2 hr or 1/2 hr yoga. I also read you can use extra virgin coconut oil to cook with? I don't know if I was supposed to receive any information with my order, buy all I received was the hcg and packing slip? Thanks for any help

All the information you need is on these pages - read the getting started and the phase 2. And read Pounds and Inches. It doesn't say exactly how long to stay on the VLCD because that's up to you. The minimum is 23 days, the recommended max is 45. You can do 23, or 30, or45 - depends on how much you want to lose and how committed you can be to the diet. No, you can't use EVCO to cook with - just use a bit of water in a non stick pan. For a lot of people a 1/2 hour walk is a lot of exercise, for others who exercise a lot already more may be doable. Dr. Simeon says a game of golf or tennis is even ok! Just know that you'll get winded easily, and may get dizzy if you do something too strenuous or active.

Quote Originally Posted by NAE372 View Post
    I am new to all of this and am not able to start until mid next week thanks to TOM I have read through the loading phase, and I'm good with that. Also, by watching videos I understand you have to stay on the vlcd for 72 hrs after last dose. My main concerns are what I am doing in the mean time. I read the approved list of foods, and understand most of that as well. I purchased the 45 day package, and am so confused on how long I am actually supposed to sustain the vlcd? Another concern is how long I can walk? I read an hr slowly, then read 1/2 hr or 1/2 hr yoga. I also read you can use extra virgin coconut oil to cook with? I don't know if I was supposed to receive any information with my order, buy all I received was the hcg and packing slip? Thanks for any help
    You should be receiving an email (check your spam) from our office with your username and password to the member's only secure site. Let me know if you do not receive this email.

NAE372
    Thank you both very much. Linda I checked my email and spam folder and have not received any emails with a user name and password. I did read through the pounds and inches and was able to print and highlight many important parts. I guess I will just start next week and see how it goes.
    Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by NAE372 View Post
    Thank you both very much. Linda I checked my email and spam folder and have not received any emails with a user name and password. I did read through the pounds and inches and was able to print and highlight many important parts. I guess I will just start next week and see how it goes.
    Thanks again
    If you haven't gotten your username and password, jut call the helpline. It was really easy, and they are super helpful.

Please go to www.yourhcg.com/members. Type in your email you ordered under and hit lost password. If it says you aren't registered send me an email with the email, name and order info. I will see that You are set up properly.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

+ Reply to Thread