+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help, Please!!

Help, Please!!

Okay, I just received my drops and information but am still confused as I am having trouble accessing the member-only site. I have read the "Pounds and Inches PDF" and am still looking for clarification on a few things.

So I chose to do the 15 day plan now what is the total amount of days I need to take the drops? 2 Loading+drops 21 VLCD+drops 3 VLCD no drops and then two 3 week Maintenance periods? Do the 2 loading days count towards the 21 total days of the drops? Will I use both bottles of drops I received? In the Pounds and Inches he mentioned extra days for those only looking to lose 15 pounds? Does that factor in already with the 21 days?

Is any alcohol allowed at any phase of the diet and if so, certain kinds, specific amounts?

No make up allowed? Or is mineral powder make-up okay?

Is there a specific time schedule to take the drops and eat my meals? I understand that the drops are to be taken 30 minutes before meals but we are to take the drops 6 times a day does that mean we eat 6 times a day as well or will you take drops and not eat?

At what point could one start using regular makeup products and sunscreen? Are there sunscreen alternatives that can be used to protect myself?

Will my birth control still be effective while on HCG drops? Does any extra protection become necessary i.e condoms?

I'm currently a vegetarian but for the diet and due to it's already restrictive nature I will be consuming chicken on occasion but no red meat. At what point will it be best to stop eating meat again and return to my vegetarian diet? Will this affect my maintenance as I will admit my protein intake is rather low normally mostly just eggs or peanut butter on occasion. Would it just be easier to not eat meat at all (Seafood is still okay for me) during the diet?

My sleep schedule can be erratic sometimes is it important to eat at the same times everyday?

Sorry for so many questions, just want to make sure I'm doing this right!!

Thanks in advance!

Welcome! Send Linda an email about the member only site - linda@yourhcg.com. There actually is no such thing as a 15 day plan - you do need to stay on the drops a minimum of 2 loading days + 21 VLCD, and you will need both bottles. If you are trying to lose 15 pounds it will probably take all 23 days - average loss for women is .5 to .8 lbs a day. You lose a whole lot the first week, but it slows down. No alcohol on Phase 2, and not a good idea on phase 3 either, although some reintroduce then. No make-up except lipstick and eyebrow pencil, except for mineral powder. (that means no mascara, eye liner, etc). Take the drops every 2 1/2 or every 3 hours. Don't eat anything for 30 minute afterwards or you wash the drops into your stomach. But no you don't have to eat in sync with the drops. Best to eat just twice a day, although some people use their fruits as snacks in between meals. You need to get on the members only site to get the safe products list for sunscreen, lotions, shampoos, deoderant, etc. Keep using your birth control. And don't start the diet if you are expecting your period in the next 10 days - wait till its over. You have to decide if you are doing the regular diet or the vegetarian - you cannot mix. and you will need lots of real protein through phase 3.
    Hope that helps. Stay plugged in here. These are questions everyone has when they are starting out.

RMyers, did you gain acces to the member's only site yet? If not send me that email and we will look into it for you.

I have not gained access as of yet. I am able to get to the login page but never recieved my username password. Also, on occasion, it will say that the Google Maps Api or Avi key is incorrect and i need a new one? and I cannot access the website at that point.

Thanks again!!!!

So you went to www.yourhcg.com/members. Then entered your email address you ordered under? Have you checked your spam? Send me your details. Linda@yourhcg.com. I will figure it out for you.

+ Reply to Thread