+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oh no! Not a stall!

moni232829

Oh no! Not a stall!

Woke up this morning feeling great and then I got on the scale. I'm R2P2D12 and I hit my first stall day. The scale read me the exact same weight from yesterday. Sadness sank in, but I know that it won't last. I'm going to keep chucking along, drink an ACV cocktail, perhaps take a bath, drink extra water and hopefully tomorrow the scale will be nice to me again. Any other advice on how to move past this stall?

jeng
    My trick was water, water, water! Extra water, but be careful to take in enough salt too. I've had too much water at times and get lightheaded and dizzy from flushing out too much salt.

I always get stuck a day or two around day 12...lots of green tea, careful with apples (sometimes too big or too often, they are higher in sugar than berries), skip beef. Fish and cucumber or chicken with spinach OR celery as a soup were good losing meals for me. Good luck, I know a day without a loss is discouraging!

Hi Moni232829 - Sorry for the delay in writing on your post. We were having issues with the community and this is the first time I've been able to log in since we fixed it this morning. Were you able to overcome your stall? Let me know if you need any assistance!
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

4th day at the same weight. Ugh.

Hi Lisaks - How many days into the diet are you now? A low down in weight loss can happen typically in the 2nd week, but our body's will overcome that stall and start losing again. If you do need further assistance, feel free to ask here or contact us at 877-748-2709. ~ Sadie
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

Thanks Sadie, I did call customer service and spoke to Nicole. She was very helpful, suggested I try a few things, and hooray, the scale went down .5 today! It was really nice to talk to someone who understands, who can ask the right questions and suggest some things that have worked for others.

I'm on R3P2D20 today.

Hi Lisaks - I'm so happy to hear that you were able to speak with one of our coaches, and that you are losing again. Great job! ~ Sadie
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

+ Reply to Thread