+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Probiotics

jeng

Probiotics

I'm experiencing uti symptoms, I usually take probiotics for, is it ok on P2? Or I can just start sucking down the acv!

Hi Jeng - You can use apple cider vinegar if you'd like. We wouldn't recommend exceeding over 4TBSP a day though. Regarding probiotics, they aren't on the protocol so double check the ingredients. If they don't contain anything that is not HCG friendly, you should be good. The actual probiotics themselves should be fine on the diet, but it's any added ingredients that could cause a stall.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

The YourHCG site is now selling a probiotic... Is it a "protocol friendly" product? Don't think I will need it, but figured I would ask just in case...
    All natural, Certified Organic blends, spices, marinades, and other foods! Many gluten free products as well!! Most products are very low in salt, and sugar. Go to my website to check it out and/or place online orders, that can be shipped directly within the 50 states, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands!! There are a few spices/blends that are compatable {for me} with Phase 2!! Ask which ones are working for me!
    www.mywildtree.com/StephanieRitchotte

Hi Tygereye - they aren't necessary while on the diet, but there isn't anything in them that should cause a slower loss or a stall. For best results, we'd recommend using them either before or after the low calorie diet.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

+ Reply to Thread