+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Plans

Hello Sadie,

My name is Karen. I am an HCG Vet. I have been a member for quite some time. Is Linda still here? I maintained for quite some time and the earlier this year I feel off. I want to get started again. I am just afraid I wont' be able to do the 500 calorie again. It was so hard. I did 4 rounds and got down to a size 4/6. I kept it off or quite a while. (almost 5 yrs). I have gained about 20lbs. I want it off now....and I need some serious encouragement....I'm usually the one giving it, but now...I need it.. Help!
    K

Don't expect more than the sum of what you are....expect to do better and encourage others to follow that example

jeng
    Welcome back Karen! I am also a vet! I lost a bunch of weight in 2011, down to a size 4. Have a baby in 2013 and gained back 80lbs! I'm on R1P2D22. I've lost 18lbs so far. You can do 20lbs! No problem! I have 5 little kids (all under age 9), I didn't think I would have the energy, with 500 cal, but I do, I have even more energy! I probably couldn't run a mile, but I can keep up with them and housework too, while running our home business.

HI Karen - Linda is not longer with Your HCG, but I'm definitely here to help. Because it has been a few years, losing the 20lbs that was gained shouldn't be an issue. The 500 calorie diet can be hard because we are so used to eating more than that regularly. Having the mindset that you CAN do it and that you WILL succeed will carry you through the program and help you be successful. We are definitely here to help! If you need anything from me, please don't hesitate to ask.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

Jeng - Thank you for your kind words and encouragement for Karen! Great job on your loss so far! Bouncing back after having kids is definitely a struggle and congratulations for conquering that!
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

hello Sadie,
    George, I talked to you one day last week. Well this morning was 3rd day no change in weight lost, hope something happen in the morning. I think I'm doing ok, P2 D17 DOWN 11lbs.

Hi George - That is a great weight loss! You're at an average of about .64lbs per day. I know I mentioned to you on chat that you should be adding a little more variety into your diet. Has that been done? Also, what brand of stevia are you using? I'll be on chat from 6am - 2pm MST today if you'd rather chat with me.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

Thanks, I'm doing ok, down 2 lbs this morning. I'm using Sweet Leaf Stevia. I have 5 more days before I finish this round I already reached my goal but I don't think a couple more want hurt

Hi George - That's a great choice for stevia and good job on your loss today AND reaching your goal already! If you need anything else, let me know.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

Anyone doing anything special this weekend? I have a crazy weekend and am exhausted already! My second born is testing for his blue belt in jui jitsu Saturday and then he turns 16 Sunday....2 parties! Thankfully we have a small family so I won't have to cook much. Now to find the energy to clean the house!

Sounds like you have a very busy weekend! Hope it's a great one and good luck to your son!
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

+ Reply to Thread