+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Liquid Stevia

clarbear_1106

Liquid Stevia

Hello all,

So I've been wanting to try some of the different flavor stevia drops that have been mentioned in this forum but have not gotten around to ordering any, but I did come across one in my local Lowes Foods grocery store. My question is if this type of stevia would be ok to use. I'm on r2p2d14 by the way and I did not use any on my first round. It's called Stevia Liquid Extract, Lowes Foods brand. It's not a flavor kind just stevia. It has 0 calories and the ingredients are: water, erythritol, stevia extract, natural flavors, malic acid, sodium benzoate (preservative), potassium sorbate (preservative). The nutrition facts: calories, total fat, sodium, total carb, protein are all at 0.
    Also the container it comes in is a squeeze type and does not have a dropper like the others although I don't think that matters.

I just want to make sure this would be ok to use before I buy and try it out. Any input would be helpful.

Thank you and I love how helpful and informative this forum is.

Hi there - These would be a use at own risk product. They do contain erythritol which is a sugar alcohol and that can slow or stall your loss. I would honestly not use this brand. Your HCG offers stevia drops (Regular - http://www.yourhcg.com/shop/sweet-to...a-2-oz-supply/ and Lemon - http://www.yourhcg.com/shop/sweet-to...n-2-oz-supply/) or another brand to try would be Sweet Leaf Stevia. Hope this helps!
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

+ Reply to Thread