+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stall?

SDasari1

Stall?

Hello I am R1P2D30 and have been seeing losses everyday. However for the past 2 days I haven't had a loss or gain. I haven't changed anything nor have I had any problems. I have lost 26.6 so far. How can I start loosing again? Do I need to do an apple day? if so can you tell me how to do it. Thanks

Hi there - I have just a few questions so I can help you get your loss going again:
    - what foods are you eating regularly, including spices & sweeteners?
    - what is your current weight and how much water in ounces are you drinking each day?
    - are you coming up on your menstrual cycle at all?

We wouldn't recommend the apple day, unless it has been a minimum of 4 days without any loss of inches or pounds and we don't know the reason. Not losing for 1-2 days is not unusual, as you are probably losing inches during this time. But once I have more information I can help you further.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

SDasari1
    Thank You, answers below:
    I eat Chicken, fish and shrimp regularly, I use black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and old bay seasoning. I also use stevia maybe twice a day. I have been doing all of this from the beginning.
    I weigh 193.4. I drink anywhere from 88oz to 100oz of water a day. This is including my 2 ACV cocktails.
    I had my cycle 2 weeks ago and lost during it.

Thanks

What fruits and vegetables are you eating? Also what brand of stevia are you using?
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

SDasari1
    1 small Apple and 5 Strawberries a day with 2 grissini bread sticks at different times during the day. Liquid Sweetleaf Stevia

Okay, I wouldn't be horribly worried about your stall because you are only 2 days in. Also losing 26.6lbs in 30 days is a really great loss, and you are on the higher end of the average loss! Here are a few recommendations:

- limit shrimp to 1-3 times per week only.
    - mix up the foods as much as you can. For example if you have chicken, asparagus, and apples for lunch try having fish, lettuce, and an orange for dinner. The more variety in the diet the better. Try to pick at least 3-4 items from each list (protein, fruit, and veggie) and mix it up as much as possible. If you had asparagus and lettuce for your veggie one day, try to have different choices the next day.
    - With your seasonings, only use onion powder or Old Bay when your vegetable matches the ingredients. For example, use onion powder if you are going to have onions as your vegetable. Use Old Bay when celery is your vegetable. By using onion powder or Old Bay when you are eating, lets say lettuce, would be considered mixing vegetables which can lead to a stall.

Try the above recommendations for a few days and let me know how your weight loss is going! Also measure your inches to see if you are losing there as well.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

Okay, I wouldn't be horribly worried about your stall because you are only 2 days in. Also losing 26.6lbs in 30 days is a really great loss, and you are on the higher end of the average loss! Here are a few recommendations:

- limit shrimp to 1-3 times per week only.
    - mix up the foods as much as you can. For example if you have chicken, asparagus, and apples for lunch try having fish, lettuce, and an orange for dinner. The more variety in the diet the better. Try to pick at least 3-4 items from each list (protein, fruit, and veggie) and mix it up as much as possible. If you had asparagus and lettuce for your veggie one day, try to have different choices the next day.
    - With your seasonings, only use onion powder or Old Bay when your vegetable matches the ingredients. For example, use onion powder if you are going to have onions as your vegetable. Use Old Bay when celery is your vegetable. By using onion powder or Old Bay when you are eating, lets say lettuce, would be considered mixing vegetables which can lead to a stall.

Try the above recommendations for a few days and let me know how your weight loss is going! Also measure your inches to see if you are losing there as well.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

SDasari1
    Thank you I will try your recommendations.

Great! Keep us posted!
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com

+ Reply to Thread