+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Quick Introduction

A Quick Introduction

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to post a quick introduction of myself. My name is Sadie Salazar and I'll be managing the Your HCG community from here on out. I've worked for Your HCG for more than 5 years. I'm the Customer Service Supervisor and also the person you speak with whenever you chat at www.yourhcg.com/contact.

I am a Certified Holistic Health Counselor, and received my training through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. I am also certified through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. I have published 2 HCG cookbooks, along with a Seasonal Detox Guide, and have been helping people with weight loss and healthy living for over 5 years.

My hours are Monday - Friday from 6am - 2pm MST. I'll answer questions on the community and you can also chat live with me at www.yourhcg.com/contact during those hours.

I look forward to helping all of you in your weight loss journey!

Sadie
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

Hello,
    I'm glad to hear the boards aren't going away! I'm on my second day of loading and I need the support.
    Thanks!

Hi Tiffany - Nothing is going away! If you have any questions, please let us know. We are definitely here to help.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

+ Reply to Thread