+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It has been quite a week

It has been quite a week

I live just NE of San Marcos Ca so it has been quite a long few days. We are safe - for now. Pray nothing flares today. I am here online as I have been these last few days and will advise if things change. Would love an update from you all.

moni232829
    I'm glad you are in a safe place, at least for now. Hopefully it continues to remain safe where you are. I'm currently on R1P3D7 and have been fluctuating in weight ranging from 1.5 lbs under LDW to .5 lbs over LDW. Hoping to get my weight more steady soon, but am happy that I have not had to do a steak day or lean day as of yet (keeping my fingers crossed). Yesterday I ate tuna and had just a tad of mayo in it and it tasted oh so good. I'm glad that my body responded well to both and will be adding this into my diet.

Yeah, early on in P3 the weight can fluctuate quite a bit. The objective is to calm down the scale during this phase. We want you to set your weight at your LDW. Sticking with P3 calming foods like lean proteins is key. If you stick with that mostly and vegetables you will do well.

Everything is returning to normal in San Diego County. So grateful to the firefighters who saves a LOT of houses over the last 4 days. A big hug to all of them.
    What is the latest for you all? Would love to hear from you - especially those which might be struggling.

Everything is returning to normal in San Diego County. So grateful to the firefighters who saves a LOT of houses over the last 4 days. A big hug to all of them.
    What is the latest for you all? Would love to hear from you - especially those which might be struggling.

+ Reply to Thread