+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mascara?

jeng
    Ok. I was going by my notes from last time to increase drops. I loaded pretty good I thought, maybe it could have been more. Big breakfasts, eggs, cheese, butter, bacon. Burgers and pizza with sausage for lunch and dinner. And snacks of ice cream, doughnuts, cookies,cheese Danish,bacon....oh it was yummy! I guess I never really got to the sick stage though.

Dr. Simeons called it loading to capacity. This means being really full. I have found that adding Heavy Cream and Half and Half both days during loading prevents hunger. Try that next time you load. I usually ask clients not to increase drops unless we talk first.

jeng
    Will this hunger pass eventually? Or should I start over? I don't know if I can do this for 23 days!

It will. The HCG just needs to come up to full strength that's the reason for stuffing yourself with fat. The fat has staying power in the blood stream, breads, proteins, veggies do nothing for loading. Hang in there it will get better. I Promise

jeng
    The hcg doesn't seem to make me feel a little nauseous like before. Will that eventually kick in too?

It isn't the HCG that causes the nausea. Believe it or not is is your body detoxing that causes that. If you don't have it within the first week it is likely you never will.

jeng
    Ok good! Although that's what would keep me from being hungry! I guess I never experienced not being nauseous.

Sorry to hear you are suffering. I know it sucks but hang in there and let me know how you are doing.

+ Reply to Thread