+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How about an update?

Mtbsunny, isn't it terrifying when you first realized you gained by touching something? It is a lesson we need learn only once.

moni232829
    Thank you for the warning about handling food. I did end up losing another .7 this morning so at least I still had a loss. I am currently on the 2nd day of the weaning off drops process.

snoopj@gmail.com
    It's been a while since I posted, but figured I'd update since for some reason I can't seem to reply to Linda via e-mail. I maintained a nearly 110lbs loss for quite sometime, but after my wife and I found out we were expecting our first child, her food cravings turned into my food cravings and I ended up going up about 35 pounds from where I was maintaining. Started a few weeks back and just plan on doing a minimum 21 days low cal phase. Next Monday will be the last drop day (Day 21) and I'm down 23.4 pounds already.

This time around has been rough on me because I didn't really go into this with a mentally tough approach and I've had work travel which is something I didn't have to deal with last time. I've also had major problems with food aversion and have pretty much had to use approved protein shakes as most of my meals because of it. Just wanted to tell Linda that her suggestion of the Jay Robb Whey Protein shakes.

All in all, I'm ready to get back into P3 and beyond and hopefully consider this as a temporary set back.

--j

J, can you tell me what the error says. You are the 4th person to say that. So glad the shakes are helping you.

snoopj@gmail.com
    This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 5 second(s):

* linda@yourhcg.com

Final-recipient: rfc822; linda@yourhcg.com
    Action: failed
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 530 5.7.1 Client was not authenticated
    Last-attempt-Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 08:23:37 -0700

I tried to reply 3 times and got this each time. Obviously sending it from gmail.

Thanks for sending this. I am having our computer dept look at this.

Hello,
    P2R2D12 down 48lbs since first starting. This round seems harder. I have a goal I just want to hit that goal. Looking at 20 more pounds to go and I will be there. I just want to be there.

I understand how you feel. Hang in there! it will be over before you know. You can do anything for 30 days!

snoopj@gmail.com
    My calculations were wrong for my LDW day. It was technically yesterday (Sunday). Down 25.6 in 21 days. Able to fit back into my summer clothes again. I'll just have to be more vigilant on the P3/P4/Life part of the phases again.

Please feel free to read up and ask as many questions as needed. I will help you get this right. So Thursday morning you will be ready to eat additional foods. Stick with P2 foods for the first days while eating lots of lean protein.

+ Reply to Thread