+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First day of loading

Stacipagie

First day of loading

First day of loading and I have to say I feel miserable, Iíve read many of the post out there and know that this was expected but didnít really realize how sick Iíd feel. I think a lot of it has to do with the whipping cream and milk Ė I hardly ever drink milk. I want to fight through it as Iíve read this is the best thing to do. I have been on many diets and had success but then fall back into the wrong routine. This is also the first time Iíve been completely honest with my husband, telling him what Iím doing and sharing my weight chart (that was very hard). My goal is to feel good and have my pants fit again at the end of May, my youngest son graduates June 1st. I want to be able to choose from the many dresses I have and know any of them will fit. While waiting on my drops to come in Iíve been reading the posts and I love the support there is out here. I hope to become more of a joiner than a reader. I should have looked this up before posted but I think I'm in R1P2D1.

Staci, WELCOME to our family! I really hope you will keep me company here. You're right, the loading is worse than you might think. Hang in there and don't hold back on the heavy cream. It is really important you get lots of fat.
    Last edited by Sadie; 04-29-2014 at 08:04 PM.

Loading only sounds fun, sorry you feel yucky...it will be worth it! If dairy isn't for you, you could eat coconut ice cream and Barlean's flavored fish oils. They taste like pudding but are full of fat. I avoid dairy.

Great advice Tiffany. So long as it is fat - That is all I care about.

Stacipagie
    Thanks for the advice, Tiffany. I made it through the two days of loading and all ready this morning feeling better. I weighed my meat last night, cooked some chicken and have it packaged so it's easy to grab. I made my menu for the next few days. I have a tough weekend ahead but I am determined to stay on track. Friday night I have a banquet for my son who is a Senior in High School. Saturday night I have a mother dauther banquet. I've already told everyone that I would be eating my own food so that they'd be aware of my situation. I plan to write everything down, that seems to help me stay on track.

Great that you have a game plan Staci! So happy you are planning ahead. That is the key to success!

+ Reply to Thread