+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Been MIA

I understand. Just let me know if you do.

Hello Tygereye,
    I was going to start in March, but broke my wrist so bumped to May. Maybe we'll start around the same time. I think stevia gives me a rash, but I keep using it. Good luck!!

It would be nice to have a "buddy"!! I am guessing, it will be around the 8th - 10th when I start... I think I will have to order more drops, but have to check to see if I have anything unopened at home.

How long will an unopened bottle last Linda?
    All natural, Certified Organic blends, spices, marinades, and other foods! Many gluten free products as well!! Most products are very low in salt, and sugar. Go to my website to check it out and/or place online orders, that can be shipped directly within the 50 states, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands!! There are a few spices/blends that are compatable {for me} with Phase 2!! Ask which ones are working for me!
    www.mywildtree.com/StephanieRitchotte

I wouldn't use it if it is beyond 3 months if opened.

What about unopened?
    All natural, Certified Organic blends, spices, marinades, and other foods! Many gluten free products as well!! Most products are very low in salt, and sugar. Go to my website to check it out and/or place online orders, that can be shipped directly within the 50 states, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands!! There are a few spices/blends that are compatable {for me} with Phase 2!! Ask which ones are working for me!

It is good up to 5 years

Ok, thanks again!

+ Reply to Thread