+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help/Advise

kettyann13

Help/Advise

I am R1P3D7. I have been really good with my weight only changing by .2 up or down. I am going to a wedding this Saturday. I will be away from home for 3 days. I am not sure what to do for eating? I havent introduced any fat yet, with the exception of Pam spray.

Also what about alcohol?

Will I ever be able to diet coke again?

Thanks in advance,
    Kelly

Alcohol must wait until the end of the third week at least. Preferably wait until Phase 4.

Don't eat anything with sauce on it. Stick with the protein and non-starchy vegetables. No wedding cake sorry.

Diet coke is fine beginning in Phase 4. However, it disrupts the hypothalamus reset with long term use which will cause you to regain the weight.

Alcohol must wait until the end of the third week at least. Preferably wait until Phase 4.

Don't eat anything with sauce on it. Stick with the protein and non-starchy vegetables. No wedding cake sorry.

Diet coke is fine beginning in Phase 4. However, it disrupts the hypothalamus reset with long term use which will cause you to regain the weight.

kettyann13
    Ok I can wait. I knew no cake the best part usually. We will be eating out most of the weekend so we will just stick to protein and veggies!

How do we know when the hypothalamus has reset?

kettyann13
    What kind of nuts can we have?

When you maintain the LDW rather easily without major gains in weight when adding food or new types of food.

+ Reply to Thread