+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1st day on P2

moni232829

Smile 1st day on P2

I am so excited! I came home today and discovered that my drops arrived, so I'm going to start my loading days tomorrow. I want to really track all of my losses, weight and inches, but I'm not sure when is the best time to do this. Can I do my measurements tonight and then do my weight tomorrow morning? I'm really very excited about finding the true me under all this fat.

So happy you will join us here for your round! Use the loading list we have here under "Loading on HCG". You can measure tonight if you wish or
    measure tomorrow morning after weighing in and dosing - before you start eating. Measure every week on the same day. Make sure you eat mostly what is on the list. Avoid breads, carbs, proteins or vegetables unless they are accompanied by a lot of fat - such as deep frying. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by Sadie; 04-07-2014 at 08:14 PM.

moni232829
    Here I am on P2D8 and feeling great. The first time I did this program I remember the first four or five days were a struggle because I felt as though I was starving all the time and I was oh so tired. I was expecting that to happen this go round, but to my surprise it never did. Here I am on day 8 down 6.5 pounds and feeling good about myself and my willpower. I'm hoping to be able to make it to 30 days this round or at least 22-25 pounds. My last trial was for 23 days and I lost 20 pounds so I'm thinking this is a realistic goal.

You probably loaded better this round. That makes all the difference in the world for your comfort the first week to 10 days.

+ Reply to Thread