+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Morning Friends

Morning Friends

Why is everyone so quiet? I would love an update from you all.

Hi there! I was at a cat show this weekend while protein loading. I think I came up shy on the protein though, as I have gained 4 pounds in 2 days... Putting me at .2 below LDW. I also seem to be stopped up, so going to try Smooth Move tonight. I cannot imagine that with eating 3 chickens (no skin or fat... rotisseried at home) would leave me blocked, but oh well.. I had a salad with my chicken today... hoping for help before I have the tea.

Robin
    P3D4

Keep the water intake up as well. Hang in there and let me know how you are doing.

kettyann13
    Day 2 of the weaning. Doing ok. I am actually not as hungry as I was while on drops. But looking forward to phase 3!

Really??? Interesting. Glad you aren't hungry.

mtbsunny

Reluctant Steak Day

R1P4D6 I've been hovering just below the 2-lbs over the LDW for almost a week, when I finally went 2.4 lbs over.

We're almost at the end of Great Lent, and I didn't want to have to eat steak... I had to remember my priest's words, telling us that if Lent were only about eating/not eating, the the Devil and all his demons would have it mastered, because they never eat! So I had a steak day yesterday.

Lo and behold I'm right back at my LDW (on the nose) this morning! Wow. That was... easier than I thought it would be. Now I'm just waiting waiting waiting to start weight-bearing exercises again.

Shout-out to Erika from the phone bank. Thanks for your assistance yesterday morning when I called in.
    Very best,
    Laura

Laura, glad you did well. It is amazing how in most cases people return to their exact LDW when doing a steak day. Proud of you for doing it when you didn't want to. The need for them will diminish as time goes on.

moni232829

Smile P2D2 loading days

Today is my second day of loading. I've been trying to eat was is recommended but it has been so hard to eat it all. I've been so stuffed. I start The low cal tomorrow and am a bit nervous because I Know my eating habits are changing and my Will power is going to be tested. I've told a few friends I work with what I'm doing so that they can help me stay on track. My goal is to stay on for 30 days and I even bought myself little incentives for each milestone I reach such as my 1st 12 pounds I got myself a new wallet. Next 8 pounds I got myself new makeup and for my 30 days I got myself a new purse. My hubby is holding them hostage until I reach each point. Here's to getting my outside looking as good as my inside feels.

Stuffing yourself will make all the difference the next few days. I know it is uncomfortable but trust me you want to stay full through bed time. The mental part of food is going to be the challenge. Drink Heavy cream or Half and Half before bed. I will be here to help you through the rough patches but not having hunger will make a BIG difference.
    Last edited by Sadie; 04-09-2014 at 09:09 PM.

jepinak
    P2D6 Oh my goodness! I am experiencing some real bad clenching, spasm pains in my abdomen. Any ideas to make it stop would be most helpful! I have tried the water and ACV and green tea.

+ Reply to Thread