+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Morning Friends

Quote Originally Posted by kettyann13 View Post
    So today is R1P3D5. I did the 4 days of protein and have been doing really well. I go down .2 lbs and then I go up .2 lbs. I am about 1.5 lbs under LDW. Is this pretty average?

Wanting to know what I can do for snacks now?

Also we have been invited to dinner tonight and we will be having a strawberry spinach salad with a homemade olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing. Just curious if we can have this dressing. It is made with a serrano honey white balsamic vinegar that says its made with 100% honey and a lemon olive oil, she may put a bit of soy in it. Can someone please advise if we can do this or advise of a substitute dressing I can bring?

Thank you,
    Kelly
    As I wrote to you, please do not use this. No Balsamic Vinegar (no sugar added) until the end of P3 and no regular Balsamic Vinegar until Phase 4.

Quote Originally Posted by kettyann13 View Post
    So today is R1P3D5. I did the 4 days of protein and have been doing really well. I go down .2 lbs and then I go up .2 lbs. I am about 1.5 lbs under LDW. Is this pretty average?

Wanting to know what I can do for snacks now?

Also we have been invited to dinner tonight and we will be having a strawberry spinach salad with a homemade olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing. Just curious if we can have this dressing. It is made with a serrano honey white balsamic vinegar that says its made with 100% honey and a lemon olive oil, she may put a bit of soy in it. Can someone please advise if we can do this or advise of a substitute dressing I can bring?

Thank you,
    Kelly
    As I wrote to you, please do not use this. No Balsamic Vinegar (no sugar added) until the end of P3 and no regular Balsamic Vinegar until Phase 4.
    Snacks are egg whites or fruit. In a couple days add a little cheese or nuts - 2 tablespoons max. See the section under Phase 3 for instructions and please let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by Sadie; 04-14-2014 at 09:21 PM.

Sorry - no Balsamic Vinegar is allowed on P3 maintenance.
    Last edited by Sadie; 04-20-2014 at 09:20 AM.

Did you mean no balsamic vinegar on P3? How one lives on maintenance (P4) is personal preference, no?

You are correct Pam. I will clarify my post.

I had specified it on the post above it though.

You are correct Pam. I will clarify my post.

I had specified it on the post above it though.

Smile How goes it Moni?

Quote Originally Posted by moni232829 View Post
    Today is my second day of loading. I've been trying to eat was is recommended but it has been so hard to eat it all. I've been so stuffed. I start The low cal tomorrow and am a bit nervous because I Know my eating habits are changing and my Will power is going to be tested. I've told a few friends I work with what I'm doing so that they can help me stay on track. My goal is to stay on for 30 days and I even bought myself little incentives for each milestone I reach such as my 1st 12 pounds I got myself a new wallet. Next 8 pounds I got myself new makeup and for my 30 days I got myself a new purse. My hubby is holding them hostage until I reach each point. Here's to getting my outside looking as good as my inside feels.
    It's been eleven days since you posted this. Are you getting near having your husband release your wallet to you?

Great question Pam. I too am hoping for an update.

moni232829
    I am currently down 10 pounds which I am totally happy about. I have hit a two day stall so today I've tried the acv cocktail and will take the salt water and baking soda bath tonight, hopefully this does the trick. I'm expecting by this weekend if not sooner I get my wallet.

Today I took my class on a field trip to the zoo and I had to buy myself a new pair of shorts because the ones I own are now too big. I got to get a pair that was one size smaller. That felt amazing! I also got a shirt in a medium and it's been a while since I could wear a medium! Let's just say that I'm one happy camper and I know it's only going to get better.

moni232829
    Oh and my husband is currently making a chocolate cake which happens to be my favorite, but I have no desire to even look at it.

+ Reply to Thread