+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Morning Friends

I have never heard of this before. How is it today?

jepinak
    Still cramping up, the middle of the night is the worst because it wakes me up. I am discouraged today...don't mean to whine...I am super hungry, and am seriously considering quitting. I am not a quitter but I am feeling so lousy. I tried the ACV, green tea and upped my drops to 7 instead of 6....ugh!

Hang in there... It DOES get better! My first rOund I had a similar issue... I ended up having to break up every item of my meal for the day and spread it out... This way, when the pains hit, I could eat something... Really not what is supposed to be done, but I think if you try that it might help you get through this tough time... Hope this helps!

Robin

On another note Linda... P3 is going well.. Maintaining 1-2 below ldw.. I have introduced mayo ranch peanut butter nuts cheese. Going to try avocado today! Yummmmmmm. I am now day 8 of p3. Also, I cannot seem to find the recipe for chocolate delights. For the large batch.. This is my treat for meeting goals and staying below ldw.

Wondering what I should try this week!

Robin

Quote Originally Posted by jepinak View Post
    Still cramping up, the middle of the night is the worst because it wakes me up. I am discouraged today...don't mean to whine...I am super hungry, and am seriously considering quitting. I am not a quitter but I am feeling so lousy. I tried the ACV, green tea and upped my drops to 7 instead of 6....ugh!
    Please don't quit. How is it today? Cramping any better? Are you severely hungry and weak? What is your current weight?

Quote Originally Posted by MayneCoon View Post
    On another note Linda... P3 is going well.. Maintaining 1-2 below ldw.. I have introduced mayo ranch peanut butter nuts cheese. Going to try avocado today! Yummmmmmm. I am now day 8 of p3. Also, I cannot seem to find the recipe for chocolate delights. For the large batch.. This is my treat for meeting goals and staying below ldw.

Robin
    Chocolate delights are second down under Peanut Butter Cookies on the Phase 3 Recipes section.

Quote Originally Posted by MayneCoon View Post

Robin
    Chocolate delights are second down under Peanut Butter Cookies on the Phase 3 Recipes section.

kettyann13
    So today is R1P3D5. I did the 4 days of protein and have been doing really well. I go down .2 lbs and then I go up .2 lbs. I am about 1.5 lbs under LDW. Is this pretty average?

Wanting to know what I can do for snacks now?

Also we have been invited to dinner tonight and we will be having a strawberry spinach salad with a homemade olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing. Just curious if we can have this dressing. It is made with a serrano honey white balsamic vinegar that says its made with 100% honey and a lemon olive oil, she may put a bit of soy in it. Can someone please advise if we can do this or advise of a substitute dressing I can bring?

Thank you,
    Kelly

I would avoid the dressing, as it has honey in it... There is a recipe for ranch in the P3 recipe section. It is delish! You should be safe to use that... easy to whip up too... I would make some up and take a small container and ask if your hosts might be able to have it put on your salad...

I hope you enjoy and yes, you are about average... well with me anyways.. I am about 1.5 below ldw also...

Robin

kettyann13
    Thank you Robin. I figured since the vinegar was made from honey it was probably a no. As for the ranch if it wasnt a strawberry and spinach salad I would probably go for it.

I also have a raspberry balsamic that is made with raspberries and has 3grams of natural occuring sugar. I called the store and they said they dont ad any sugars? Thoughts......

Are any balsamic vinegar ok to use?

Thanks again,
    Kelly

+ Reply to Thread