+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Monday morning check in

Monday morning check in

I am hoping to have an update from you dear friends. I am wondering how Phase 2, 3 or 4 is going for you all. Write when you can.

Okay, so I am a day late for check in... But you know, I had to wait! TODAY IS LDW! I have lost a total of 36.2 pounds! Over 9 percentage points in body fat and over 33 inches lost! GONE! So excited to wean the next 3 days and move into P3. I have purchased some whole chickens to rotisserie at home. I am so looking forward to the egg breakfast I will be having on Saturday. Just love my chickens! I have a cat show this weekend, so I plan to cook the chickens and debone them for easy eating at the show. Plus if the kitties do well, they can have a taste. I want to take a salad with me... Linda, do you think Saturday will be too soon to have home made ranch in lieu of milk? My eggs will be hard boiled for easy transport, so will not be using butter to cook with...

Oh, and as soon as I have the slide show video ready. I will post the link. I compared the first and the last from this morning... WOW!

Thanks yourHCG! You have put me right where I want to be... A svelte 124.4 pounds!

I am so happy for you Robin! No, I think you will be fine so long at the next few days go smoothly.

Yay! I am so looking forward to this weekend and showing of the new remodeled bod!

Whooo Hooo! Flaunt it girl!!!

ErnestSync

Hello I`m new here

Hello guys.

Hi There - Feel free to explore the community and let us know if you have any questions!
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

jeng
    Hi everyone! I'm on R1P2D12. I've lost 11lbs so far. My question is, does it take a while for the "muffin top" belly to go? Am I just losing abnormal fat now, or am I just abnormal?! Whenever losing weight before, my belly was the first to go.

Hi Jeng - Great job on losing 11lbs in 12 days. Did you measure inches before starting the diet? You should be losing them, but every body does lose differently. Being that you are 12 days in, you are losing abnormal fat at this time and your body will continue to use that as fuel for the duration of the diet. If you are feeling bloated at all, you can try an apple cider vinegar cocktail. We recommend 2 TBSP twice a day of apple cider vinegar then you dilute it with water, lemon juice, and stevia. If you have any other questions, please let us know!
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

+ Reply to Thread