+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!

Help!

Linda,
    I broke my wrist Sunday! I was planning on starting a round Monday. TOM started today...TOM with 1 hand
    Is it OK to do a round with broken bones? I don't want to push it back, but I don't want to waste a round. Thanks!

I would prefer you wait a couple weeks while the bone mends. You are going to need calcium to mend the bones. Make sure you eat full fat milk, yogurt cheese over the next couple weeks Vitamin D and K also speed healing. Check your health food store for these. Hang in there and mend!

Thanks, I hate to wait, but I agree. My wrist is more important than my weight right now. Ugh

Smart move! I am glad you are waiting.

Linda, how long do I wait? Not sure how long a body needs extra nutrients for healing broken bones, and I will need a little physical therapy to get muscle and movement back. The cast comes off May 1st and then therapy. What are your thoughts?

May 1st is your day then. That is my recommendation. It will be here before you know it.

Ow!

Tiffany, ouch! Hope you heal up well. Do what the doc advises so that you return to your best. My sister years ago, many years ago, broke her wrist in a car accident. She didn't follow through on the physical therapy and the like as long as she ought. Oh she isn't cripped or anything but she doesn't have the range of motion she could have.

Thanks Linda and Pam, this waiting is awful. I now know I am a horrible patient!

This will be a good test of how to exercise those patience muscles
    Last edited by Sadie; 04-21-2014 at 09:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread