+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Friday!!

Happy Friday!!

How is everyone doing? I am hoping for an update from everyone. Write when you can.

Good Morning Linda!

So, today is R3P2D42. Vegetarian Protocol. Down 29.4 from my loaded weight!

Loving it! I am having GREAT results! I know that I have lost over 7.5 percentage points in body fat and well over 25 inches. This is WELL AHEAD of my previous 2 rounds.

I am so enjoying the food this round.

Have a great day everyone!

Robin

Oh, quick question Linda,

I was in an auto accident on Wednesday... I am taking the pain meds and muscle relaxers they prescribed due to the pain.. How badly can I expect this to affect me and should I worry about the meds affecting the HCG effects?

Thanks! Robin

First off, congrats on the great round so far.

So sorry about the car accident, I have no idea how the meds will affect weight loss but healing and your comfort is most important. Do what you have to and feel better. We will deal with the weight loss fall out as this develops. Rest as much as you can.

First off, congrats on the great round so far.

So sorry about the car accident, I have no idea how the meds will affect weight loss but healing and your comfort is most important. Do what you have to and feel better. We will deal with the weight loss fall out as this develops. Rest as much as you can.

Paulitazar
    Hi Linda,
    Today is R1P2D45, my last day of my drops and I'm down 23.6lbs! From a size 16 to 12. I couldn't be more thrilled! I'm a bit nervous to head into P3 maintenance after the next couple days of LCD but I'm committed to locking in the weight loss. I had planned to start another round after the 6 weeks maintenance but, as it turns out, we will be having friends visiting us from Japan in June so I'd rather not be in the middle of it while they are here. It will have to wait until they leave.

I really want to thank you for the great posts on this community site. I've browsed almost all the postings and gained encouragement and advice! I know I'll be back these next six weeks! =)

~paulaz

Paula thank you. It has been my honor to be here for you thus far. Let me know if you have any questions or need anything through this next phase.

+ Reply to Thread