+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rash HELP

Rash HELP

I have a rash in the folds of my arms and the bottom of my legs? It been coming on for a couple of days now.
    Could it be from taking hcg? its painful and itches .. any help or advice? thanks

Melanie, I have heard of this early on in protocol it is usually caused by a combination of thing. Firstly, your body is in the middle of an intense detox early on in protocol. Some people get headaches, nausea and body aches. Some go on to get allergic rashes. It appears your body is having a allergic response.
    Also known to cause this is Liquid Stevia. How much stevia are you taking?
    In other cases it does pass quickly. If it gets to the point where it is really bothering you please take 1/2 a benadryl tablet. Let me know how you are doing.

I ordered liquid stevia but havent got it yet. So ive had no liquid stevia

Then it is your body detoxing. Try not to worry and please try the 1/2 benadryl if it gets really uncomfortable.

I did some research on the rash and i read apple cider vinagar and water 50/50and put it on the rash.
    I figured it cant hurt so i did it and its a little better

I am glad you tried that. I have heard about cold compresses but not about ACV.

I also read about a bath .. Get water as hot as you can stand it 1 cup epson salt 2 cups baking powder 1-2 TBS glycerin 1 cup sea salt any one heard of this ? thanks

That is also known as a detox bath. It is great in the middle of protocol when you are in a weight stall. It sometimes helps to release water weight. But, it is not so great for a rash. I would avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    That is also known as a detox bath. It is great in the middle of protocol when you are in a weight stall. It sometimes helps to release water weight. But, it is not so great for a rash. I would avoid it.
    okay... do you know how long this rash will last? I read lotrinin/ lamisil/ clotrimazole are good for the rash are they ok in phase 2 ? any thoughts?
    Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by melanie View Post
    okay... do you know how long this rash will last? I read lotrinin/ lamisil/ clotrimazole are good for the rash are they ok in phase 2 ? any thoughts?
    Thanks !
    Can i use these?

+ Reply to Thread