+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any sales?

Any sales?

Hi Linda,
    I'm thinking about doing a round through yourhcg. I've never used your product but have used hcg many times, and have used the discussion boards every time for support. Are there any sales now or coming up? And is it still actual hcg? I've only used drops from compounding pharmacies before. Thanks! Hope all is well!
    Tiffany

Yes we frequently have sales. I don't handle that department though. Please contact our office. A link is on this page.

Our product is the original formula containing HCG.

Out of curiosity, what is a compounding pharmacy?
    Last edited by Sadie; 02-27-2014 at 12:04 PM.

A pharmacy that takes the hormone out and puts it into the drops or injectable solution. It needs a prescription in this form.

Interesting, I have never heard of this.

All right, ordered this morning! I've done several rounds, but never used this brand. I've always recommended ppl to use this brand for the community board and for you, Linda. Now I'm taking my own advice. I haven't done a round in over a year, but have basically maintained. I'm nervous about homeopathic drops.

Because it's been so long, could I do a 30 round-do P3 for 6 weeks-and then do another round? I want to lose 30 and that won't happen in one round.

You will likely come very close to your goal if you stay on the drops upwards of 45 days. I would do one round and see where you are at the end. 45 days on VLCD and 2 day of loading means you will need a 45 day supply at 6x6 per day.

I will see how it goes. I've done longer rounds and the end is such small losses that it sometimes doesn't feel worth the effort on the last week or so. I'm also nervous about measuring 6 drops and remembering 6 times a day. Any tricks for that?

The best way to dose is to use a mirror when doing so. That way you can count the drops as you are dosing.

Ok, thanks

Glad to help. If was half way through my first round before I came up with that.

+ Reply to Thread