+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Starting weight?

Linda651

Starting weight?

Hi! I am on R1P2D5 (I think I did that right!). When I calculate my weight loss do I start from day 1 which would mean I lost 1.2 lbs or day 3 (after loading weight gain) which would mean I am down 4.2 lbs. -----_Also h2o ?. I am drinking lemon water. I plunk a 1/2 lemon in a thermos and keep refilling it with hot water. Lemon water or plain water...What about all natural plain no calorie seltzer?? Does it make a difference? It is odd I never realized how little I drank prior to this diet. Thank you much! And I wish you all well. Linda

Most people refer to both with an emphasis on the later weight. I always say you still need to lose the weight you gain during loading.

I completed my 2 days of loading and yesterday was my first day of the VLCD. I was down only 0.2 lbs this morning! Previous rounds I would lose 3 to 4 lbs the first 2 days of phase 2. I need some encouragement please.

Hi Vosshens - Each round of HCG will react with your body differently. Sometimes you may lose 3-4lbs in the first few days, but then other times it may take a few days for your body to start losing the .5lb - 1lb per day average. Just keep on trekking along! You will do great as long as you stick to the protocol. ~ Sadie
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

+ Reply to Thread