+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many of us are there? It seems so quiet.

Gemini

How many of us are there? It seems so quiet.

I know I have seen a few on here, but no one is here daily. How are you all's rounds going?

I would like to hear from others who are further along to know how well you are doing, what you are eating
    how many stalls you have hit? Just feel alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    I know I have seen a few on here, but no one is here daily. How are you all's rounds going?

I would like to hear from others who are further along to know how well you are doing, what you are eating
    how many stalls you have hit? Just feel alone.
    Hi!

I'm thinking maybe we're doing this during and "off" time or everyone's an old pro and doesn't need help! haha!

My last day on the drops is Sunday or Monday, haven't decided yet. How're you? Did you just start?

Gemini
    Hey!!

Yeah I'm on day three. I to am not new to this. This is my 4th round. I just like to interact with others that are dealing with all that comes with this diet.

I love to see others post how great they are doing. It's encouraging. =] How was your round?

You are correct, it is slower this time of year. But I am here for all of you! You all keep me company.

Hey!!

Yeah I'm on day three. I to am not new to this. This is my 4th round. I just like to interact with others that are dealing with all that comes with this diet.

I love to see others post how great they are doing. It's encouraging. =] How was your round?
    Hey! Not too bad this time. I've had some pretty bad migraines this past week, but other than that ok. Luckily I got to be out of town by myself the last two weeks so no one was trying to force feed me :P ha! This is my 3rd round. The first was really successful, got down to about, got down to 115, but I got really sick from a virus about 2 weeks into P3. I couldn't get rid of it and couldn't keep anything down and dropped even more weight so that it was scary. My heart was going crazy and I was almost passing out. I had to start eating things that I could keep down, which were things not allowed in P3! So I think that might have messed up the stabilizing and I gained about half back. I did a second round about a year later, which got rid of that regain, and I maintained really well for about 2 months. Then I got in a car wreck, which resulted in surgery, and I think all the stuff they give you during surgery and then all the heavy duty pain killers I was on for about a month after that, really wrecked havoc on my system. I didn't gain the whole time. But then I went off the pain killers, and it was crazy and awful and I basically went through withdrawal really bad! I didn't even take the full pain killer dose! I guess it's just because I'm small. But then all of a sudden I just started gaining weight. And I hadn't even changed my diet or in p4 foods. I wasn't even eating fruit! I think my poor body was just so confused and skewed up from all the drugs and crap. I got really depressed and the weight put too much pressure and really hurt my hip joints. I thought another round would really detox my body and get all the rest of the drugs out completely and get my weight back to normal. I'm hoping/praying 3rd time is the permanent charm! Pray for me it is!

How were all your other rounds? It's nice to have a buddy on here

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    You are correct, it is slower this time of year. But I am here for all of you! You all keep me company.
    I'll try to be better about popping in to say hi still once I'm done, promise this time

Gemini
    Wow- you have been through the ringer!!

I will pray that this round is a success for you. Man I'm so glad you didn't just throw in the towel and say screw it. I'm not doing this any more. You are a rockstar!!!!!

All of mu rounds I did with different companies. Did well on the all, but I to had surgery, just this past November. Hysterectomy knocked my last round for a loop. I was out of P4 and everything. Eating clean and before a I knew it I was 11lbs heavier than I was before surgery. I didn't what to do the injections again even though I did really well with those. I just didn't like the needles. I have my left ovary so I'm not on HRT's or anything like that. I just wander how in will effect my losses. Yeah it is. =]

Quote Originally Posted by -JJ View Post
    Hey! Not too bad this time. I've had some pretty bad migraines this past week, but other than that ok. Luckily I got to be out of town by myself the last two weeks so no one was trying to force feed me :P ha! This is my 3rd round. The first was really successful, got down to about, got down to 115, but I got really sick from a virus about 2 weeks into P3. I couldn't get rid of it and couldn't keep anything down and dropped even more weight so that it was scary. My heart was going crazy and I was almost passing out. I had to start eating things that I could keep down, which were things not allowed in P3! So I think that might have messed up the stabilizing and I gained about half back. I did a second round about a year later, which got rid of that regain, and I maintained really well for about 2 months. Then I got in a car wreck, which resulted in surgery, and I think all the stuff they give you during surgery and then all the heavy duty pain killers I was on for about a month after that, really wrecked havoc on my system. I didn't gain the whole time. But then I went off the pain killers, and it was crazy and awful and I basically went through withdrawal really bad! I didn't even take the full pain killer dose! I guess it's just because I'm small. But then all of a sudden I just started gaining weight. And I hadn't even changed my diet or in p4 foods. I wasn't even eating fruit! I think my poor body was just so confused and skewed up from all the drugs and crap. I got really depressed and the weight put too much pressure and really hurt my hip joints. I thought another round would really detox my body and get all the rest of the drugs out completely and get my weight back to normal. I'm hoping/praying 3rd time is the permanent charm! Pray for me it is!

How were all your other rounds? It's nice to have a buddy on here
    Wow JJ I am so sorry this happened to you. Yes, medications really screw with the metabolism and frankly I believe that the medications doctors put their patients on are the cause, at least in part, of the obesity epidemic we have in this country. The migraine you describe is a classic detox symptom and although uncomfortable you are ridding yourself of the medications and toxins you are hoping you would. Hang in there because it will get better.

Wow- you have been through the ringer!!

I will pray that this round is a success for you. Man I'm so glad you didn't just throw in the towel and say screw it. I'm not doing this any more. You are a rockstar!!!!!

All of mu rounds I did with different companies. Did well on the all, but I to had surgery, just this past November. Hysterectomy knocked my last round for a loop. I was out of P4 and everything. Eating clean and before a I knew it I was 11lbs heavier than I was before surgery. I didn't what to do the injections again even though I did really well with those. I just didn't like the needles. I have my left ovary so I'm not on HRT's or anything like that. I just wander how in will effect my losses. Yeah it is. =]
    The 11 pounds are from the surgery and unfortunately surgical weight takes a while to get off. Hang in there. It may take a little while but you will get back to normal.

Gemini
    That's what I was thinking. I did have a .6 loss today. I'll take it. =]

+ Reply to Thread