+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many of us are there? It seems so quiet.

Solid loss. You are on your way.

Banned

P3 failure

I do great on P2 but blow P3 over and over again. Finished last time 2 days before Thanksgiving and started tasting things that I should not have and then got stressed with a HUGE amount of entertaining. By January I had 17 pounds back. On day 6 and down 10.5. 6.5 more until back to goal. How am I going to master P3? This is R 7 for me. When at goal my total loss is 50.

marthalouise

Here and holding my own!

Hi all, I am on my second week of P3, and have been adding in some oils and fats, mixing veggies, etc. I am finding that I am satisfied with smaller portions(a good thing) but am starting to crave carbs and am so afraid of gaining once I start adding them back. Been doing a lot of reading on nutrition, and it really is great to be eating right. I stopped earlier than I wanted to on P2, but so far have actually weighed less than my last day of drops. I have bounced back and forth in weight, going up a pound, then down one or two. Know this is normal, and I am beginning to also "know" what foods affect me negatively. I am vowing to stay permanently away from processed foods in the future, sure hope I can do that. I am planning to do another round the first week of March. My sig. other keeps asking, "When can you eat normally again?" I am trying to tell him that I never want to go back to the way I used to eat...and I am trying to believe it myself, lol!--Marti

Quote Originally Posted by ssieber View Post
    I do great on P2 but blow P3 over and over again. Finished last time 2 days before Thanksgiving and started tasting things that I should not have and then got stressed with a HUGE amount of entertaining. By January I had 17 pounds back. On day 6 and down 10.5. 6.5 more until back to goal. How am I going to master P3? This is R 7 for me. When at goal my total loss is 50.
    Oh sorry to hear this Sieber. We will work together on P3 if you wish. I am happy to help in whatever way I can.

That is the thing. Once the junk is out of your body you never want it back in. I can understand why. There is not reason you should have to eat the same as your husband. My husband eats his junk and I stay away from it. We share the common protein for dinner that is all. I eat my mixed veggies and he has his starches and sugars. For desert he has ice cream and I have greek yogurt. it works for us and it can work for you too.

Paulitazar
    So...today is my first day after the loading days this weekend. I keep looking at the clock for lunchtime! I'm certain the first couple days at work will be pretty tough, especially since I'm a stress eater. I just keep drinking water and tea when my mind drifts over to the munchies.

This week will be the worst part of it. Hang in there. Lots of water and at least 2 cups of Green Tea will help.

Banned
    Linda thank you for your offer to help. I've not done well the last few rounds on P3...been a yo-yo for the last 2 rounds. Sunday is my LDW. Thursday will be my first day on P3 and Friday we fly to Minneapolis to celebrate my and son's birthdays. I am going to eat the same food as now but frequent protein and allowed veggies that I can mix. All our meals will be in restaurants and I know you don't recommend but...I thought hard boiled eggs, salad, grilled fish and chicken and steamed allowed veggies. I'd like to check back when I return and get specific instructions for Week 2.

So no chance to get a day of high protein in before leaving? This is so risky for stability issues. You can be weak the first day of P1 unless you get enough protein.

Banned
    I fly out Th evening so i can protein load all day.

+ Reply to Thread