+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who here had a hysterectomy?

Gemini

Who here had a hysterectomy?

I am entering round four and I was just wondering as I am new to doing HCG without my lady parts.

Is not having TOM easier on you stall wise due to not having TOM?
    Is the hormonal change in the body going to slow me? I am just worried I won't
    lose or be slow losing. SOMEONE HELP?!

I hope our friends will chime in with their experience. Not to have a TOM is to me a great advantage but if you are taking HRT losses may be slower. However, you will still lose. So glad you are here and posting. It is nice to see your questions.
    Last edited by Sadie; 01-26-2014 at 10:54 AM.

Gemini
    Linda I have one ovary still so no HRT. This is just so new to me. I have started loading today feeling very BLEH and it's only 20 after 1 here. lol

I will be on my way to VLCD Monday!!! =] I can't wait! I excited and anxious to see what happens.

Gemini,

I am right along with you. I hope it doesn't hinder me. I had mine 20 years ago and I don't do HRT either. I will that it has been a battle for me to lose and sadly I have tried a little bit of everything. I hope these HCG drops give me the boost I need to get to where I want to be.

Best wishes to you.

Gemini, feeling horrible is likely to happen during loading. I noted that in my instructions that you will likely feel like you are getting the flu but you aren't. That is just your body releasing locked down toxins stored in your abnormal fat. This feeling will leave as you enter VLCD. Fight against it and continue to drink heavy cream today. The more fat in your blood stream the more comfortable you will be. Avoid cookies, cakes, pies, bread, protein. You want dairy and lots of it. Drink the heavy cream and whip up some whipping cream and eat that as well. Butter soaked everything today. Bacon, pizza and alfredo sauce are your friend for these two days.

+ Reply to Thread