+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Loading days ... How much weight?

pattitti

Red face Loading days ... How much weight?

Good morning everyone I've put on 2.2 lbs on my first day of loading. I'm not sure how much weight I should put on. Is it around 5 lbs? Thank you all.

There is no set weight as it is about fats intake not pounds gained. I have seen up to 9 pounds gained by loading properly. If you focus is on fats only and not breads proteins etc you will do really well. Drink 1/4 gallon of heavy cream each day of loading and we will be sure to have sufficient fat in your blood stream.

pattitti
    I followed your advice and got the heavy cream. Thank you!

Great! The more fat in your blood stream the more comfortable you will be throughout your round.

What is heavy cream normally used for, I don't think I have ever tasted it.

It is whipping cream before being whipped... I never buy "cool whip" anymore, as I make my own using heavy whipping cream...
    All natural, Certified Organic blends, spices, marinades, and other foods! Many gluten free products as well!! Most products are very low in salt, and sugar. Go to my website to check it out and/or place online orders, that can be shipped directly within the 50 states, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands!! There are a few spices/blends that are compatable {for me} with Phase 2!! Ask which ones are working for me!
    www.mywildtree.com/StephanieRitchotte

Yes, heavy cream and whipping cream are basically the same thing. I strongly recommend you never use processed food like cool whip.

Barf, I'm loaded to the gills and then some! I gained 8 lbs! Ugh, I don't like to see those numbers so I hope it drops quickly! I don't do dairy, but I did for loading. I forgot how amazing melted cheese is! It was a celebration of food and now I want to lose 20! Woohoo!

Sounds like you did a good job loading, Tiffany! Sometimes those low calorie days can't come soon enough.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

+ Reply to Thread