Hello everyone,
I am not really newbie, but going to make the attempt at another round of HCG beginning February 8th. I believe the program works, but I was unsuccessful! I followed the program to a tee and still had stalls, etc. I became frustrated and gave up. So I am going to give it another try. Hoping for at least 20 lbs in 30 days and then I will continue with clean eating and exercise when I can start back.

I am giving myself sometime to get a few things out of my way so that I can be a big loser in the right way this time. It will be hard for me to give up exercise because oddly, I have come to enjoy it. When I stopped the drops last year, I did two Boot Camps and was looking really good for a bit, but once my schedule became hectic and I couldn't participate, I saw the weight come back. I wasn't as careful with my eating when I wasn't attending the boot camp workouts regularly.

This year will be my 45th birthday and I really desire to get in good health and stay there as I approach 50. This is a journey and I realize that. I am determined to succeed.

Hoping to support and encourage along the way!