+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning after a year

Red face Returning after a year

Hello everyone,
    I am not really newbie, but going to make the attempt at another round of HCG beginning February 8th. I believe the program works, but I was unsuccessful! I followed the program to a tee and still had stalls, etc. I became frustrated and gave up. So I am going to give it another try. Hoping for at least 20 lbs in 30 days and then I will continue with clean eating and exercise when I can start back.

I am giving myself sometime to get a few things out of my way so that I can be a big loser in the right way this time. It will be hard for me to give up exercise because oddly, I have come to enjoy it. When I stopped the drops last year, I did two Boot Camps and was looking really good for a bit, but once my schedule became hectic and I couldn't participate, I saw the weight come back. I wasn't as careful with my eating when I wasn't attending the boot camp workouts regularly.

This year will be my 45th birthday and I really desire to get in good health and stay there as I approach 50. This is a journey and I realize that. I am determined to succeed.

Hoping to support and encourage along the way!

Welcome back dear friend!!! I promise we will see you through to the end of the protocol and keep you on the straight and narrow.

Linda,

What is a safe speed to walk on the treadmill? It's is so cold out, I know that I will not be able to walk outside for a bit.

I don't use a treadmill so I can't give you a number. Only up to moderately fast. Your body will know.

Thanks, I will try my usual 3.5 mph for speed. I normally run a 8 mph and I am sure that is not acceptable.

I also have the date wrong, I was initially going to start on the 8th, but I will begin on the 1st of February. Ready to get going and get this weight off.

Keeping it mild to moderate treadmill work is the key to success.

Linda,

Will do.

Well I got a call this morning and because of a change in an appointment, I have to begin my load days beginning February 6th. I have no control over that, so I will get started then.

I hope you are all keeping warm, it's really cold here.

Sorry to tell you we had 85 degrees last week. It is beautiful here in San Diego.

Linda,
    Very jealous. It has been nothing but cold, high winds and more snow.

Question, Is Sublingual b12 and Potassium w/iodine okay to take on protocol. I ordered the VitalMend, Women's multi-vitamins and I hope that is okay.

Sublinqual vitamins are fine IF they are sugar free. Make sure there is no "natural flavors" added. No tablet forms of vitamins are allowed and I advise caution with liquid potassium. Potassium used in small quantities is great while on protocol but no more than two teaspoons should be taken per day.

+ Reply to Thread