+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Morning

Good Morning

Morning Ladies and Gentlemen. I am going in for a minor surgery today which will take me away from this site for a day or so. If you need anything please write me directly at Linda@yourhcg.com I will be online all morning. Bless you all and happy losing!

Mannglj
    Holy cow! I'm holding fine at my LDW! Made it through the holidays. You take a break!!! God speeds on your recovery!

I am back but a little swollen. How is it going Mannglj.

Glad you are back, Hope you have a very speedy recovery!! Take it easy...
    All natural, Certified Organic blends, spices, marinades, and other foods! Many gluten free products as well!! Most products are very low in salt, and sugar. Go to my website to check it out and/or place online orders, that can be shipped directly within the 50 states, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands!! There are a few spices/blends that are compatable {for me} with Phase 2!! Ask which ones are working for me!
    www.mywildtree.com/StephanieRitchotte

Doing my best to take it easy. I have a few days before I must return to double duty as a musician AND YourHCG advisor. I feel ok. getting stronger every day.

How are you all doing? Hoping for an update today.

Luckycowgirl
    Hi Linda hope your recovery is going well. Everything is good with me, I am r2p2d8 down 11 lbs.this round 23 lbs total I seem to be a little hungrier this round than last. My first round my weight slowed down alot on the second week and that appears to be the case this round also, but I was able to get on my horse without a bucket this weekend so it is all good in my world.

AWESOME COWGIRL!!! You are on your way.

+ Reply to Thread