+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forgot to take drops while loadind O.O

amnelholguin

Unhappy Forgot to take drops while loadind O.O

So here it is....
    I was under the impression that I DIDN'T have to take the drops while loading!
    i thought you started taking them AFTER the 2 days!
    I have started taking them and doing my diet...
    I don't know what to do!!

amnelholguin
    did I mention today is my 1st day taking them (or rather the 2nd by the time anyone reads this!!)
    help!!
    please email me so I can now what to do in the AM
    amnel.holguin@gmail.com

Amnel, EMAIL LINDA directly at linda@yourhcg.com. Then she'll reply. If you got through yesterday on the VLCD and took all 6 doses of the drops, I'd say keep going. You have plenty of fat in your system from loading, and after one more day the hcg will be fully in your system as well.

amnelholguin
    thank you lovr... im gonna call them and see what they say!

How are you doing today? You will probably be in for tough couple of days. You may experience hunger up to a week. It might be best to take additional days to load. Please let me know what you decide to do. Linda@yourhcg.com.

amnelholguin
    Well I called and they told me to just go on with it and that I'll experience hunger...
    I can handle it... it's not that bad!
    I was actually expecting hunger to be honest!
    but im doing good... thanks Linda!

As I have said you might be in for a few tough days however it seems you are ok with your decision. Please keep the water intake up and Green tea will really help you with any cravings or hunger. Please do not plan on doing things that expend too much energy as you probably will not have the stamina. So please take it as easy as you can. Let me know if you need anything. I am here to help.

amnelholguin
    you are the best love... thank you for making my experience an easy and safe one!
    It's nice to feel you've got my best interest and safety as priority!
    I'm drinking half of my body weight in oz plus like 12 more give or take and like 3 or 4 cups of green tea
    I also drink chamomile, yerbamate, and now smooth move (which I ABSOLUTELY HATE!) yuck...
    but yes... plenty of liquids!
    it does suppress my hunger!
    thanks again <3

Only use Smooth Move when needed. You should not expect a BM every day only every 4-5 days if none by then it is fine to have a cup before bedtime.

amnelholguin
    I don't think I EVER want to do smooth move again...
    Linda, what a NIGHTMARE!!
    I was woken up at 5am with TERRIBLE colics that didn't go away till like about an hour later!
    my B sure did M but at what cost!

+ Reply to Thread